Friday, October 15, 2010

Mini Me

Violet loves to help me fold and put away laundry. One day I had a pile of baby clothes on my bed and she said she was going to help. I just laid down and relaxed while she folded every piece of clothing. It was so sweet I didn't even want to put it away. She's constantly saying, "When the baby comes out I'm going to hold him, change his diapers, play with him..." She's so excited and I can't imagine a better big sibling for our new little guy.



She's already such a good mommy to her kitties. Here are a couple pictures from just the last couple of weeks. A good portion of her day consists of cuddling kitties on the couch and "playing Bean or Black Beard" with Thaddeus. That's their term for playing house.







She also still likes to ride her bike. We only have about another month or so before it will be retired to the garage for the winter. She's a little dare devil and surprisingly enough, she hasn't got hurt yet. Here she is riding though our obstacle course of a yard and driveway (which has since been cleaned up mom & dad).

3 comments:

  1. Violet is breaking my heart! Joel and I cannot stop laughing while watching her ride down that hill on her little bike. I wish I could see you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That video was meant for you Amanda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep watching the video. Violet is amazing! What a cutie, too! Mason still can't pedal a tricycle...

    ReplyDelete